Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunrise Surpise Travel Food Trip and Trim & Beyond Haircut in Angeles City, Pampanga

Last week I had Sunrise Surpise Travel Food Trip and haircut at Trim & Beyond #tandbhairgicians in Angeles City, Pampanga. It's good to visit the City again after I fly here couple of times to save airline cost from Manila years before. And go on air again different ways to enjoy flying like the Balloonfest.

Travelling, food and entertainment here is awesome. Some former pal even told me before that Angeles is the Las Vegas of Philippines. I like the food here even world renowned chef Bourdain visit place with Chef Tayag. A very good and fine food critic.
Kapampangan food taste really good and different. I like its signatured sisig served on both Restau and Salon opening. I found the place were Americanized, like the signs on wall like route 66 or bed n breakfast. The concept of pancake waffle and do it yourself rice bowl. Maybe because it's an Airforce City and former US Military Base. 

Just like a good stopover when your travelling doing a road-trip from Manila to Clark or Baguio. With a piece of buttery pancake maple soup breakfast with cappuccino coffee to enjoy sunrise! Because its just located at Block 39 Lot 6&7 - Fil-Am friendship Highway, Barangay Cutcut, Angeles City. 

They also have Do it yourself Chicken Teriyaki rice-bowl and Beef Tapa with Egg. I find it good for breakfast, lunch or dinner #sunrisesurpriseph. Just in front of the restau is the Trim and Beyond saloon. That makes hair elegant. It may sound like a magician but hey make magic on your hair. 
Other fellow blogger Joy and Co feels good after they're were done. Of course I have to wait and roamed around near place and see Gym, Establishments and Auto salon nearby. The T&B decorations and interior were good. Foreign reading material about fashion, hair, beauty, business and lifestyle are available on shelves when you wait. 

At the back of Salon we witnessed the opening/ribbon cutting speech of Kim one the Owner of Trim and Beyond/Sunrise Surprise. Aki together with Victoria Court peeps guided us to the newly opened restau and salon.

Hairgicians have this reverse psychology on wall that will make you feel good about your haircut. You look amazing..its amazing..so amazing Kanye! Live and let dye! sounds like a 007 movie. When I look at the salon mirror it remind me of the Game of Thrones. 

Then I sit beside and saw the awesome mechanical big clock moving as time passed. Reminds me of Beg Ben. My Barber Darwin does it mostly with girl and I'm his first bald customer. To break the ice, As I enjoy the EDM music. The usual kwentong barbero from me strikes again.

I told him, I tell you what.. I was long hair before like Bieber. When I start getting bald I was shy a always used ball cap. Until the name Statham, Diesel and Mayweather explodes that regains my confidence title haha.. So he shampooed after he made suave salubong shave cleancut skinhead.

So If you like to have an Elegant, Angelic and Sophisticated fairy God like hair you may reserve @trimandbeyond Beauty Salon at 0998-997-1351. Enhance that look to make it so amazing. Also feel free travel to discover hidden place like restaurant's. Do road-trip and dine indulge your cravings. Make your taste buds,  tummy happy at Sunrise Surprise sometime.


































No comments:

Post a Comment