Saturday, February 11, 2012

I like to go to Guam

Traveling around the worlds is my passion.  And I like to go to Guam - US territory because i heard about its beautiful beach stories. And I want to experience living their even for 3-4 days. Now this place is just near Manila about 3 hours plane travel. Since I join the heinz blog contest i wish to win and visit different restaurants and places here.


Like the War in The Pacific Historical Park as well as the Beach Park in Asan, Guam. Also the religious places like Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral Basilica, National Museum, Statue of Pope John Paul II Chief Quipuha Park n Agana, Guam. Also for pinoy we I got back to Manila Pasalubong at Chamorro Village Night Market. And my adventurous venture to Mount Lamlam (highest mountain of Guam). So I hope to win this all expense trip to Guam Heinz blog contest!! Also please comment and like this entry in facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment