Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Visa to America and London

 Shared on my Facebook Wall

Earlier Citibank Visa called me regarding my charge slip of Donating to US President Obama and Hollywood Clooney. They told me its anomalous and unusual transaction to my card. I told them I authorized it, and there is nothing wrong if I'm going to have a Male Date

I'm not dating a Beauty Queen nor a world champion this time but, who knows maybe? How I wishhh... A would became a member of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. With the person's I recognize as Winner's in their chosen field. 

To Meet the President and Hollywood Actor I admire in the world. In the house of George Clooney himself. But On the next time it will be declined again. I told the staff who called me its Ok and please do not waste my time. I understand your security purposes and credit cards are meant to provide convenience and I demand convenience. 

Anyways speaking of Free Trip to Hawaii and Visa. I visit Burger King the Best Burger in the City in  Glorietta Ayala Malls  using my Visa. Guest what? I got Visa Bingo Card to London Olympics and Hawaii, USA. I still got 2 Bingo Card below to accelerate My Visa to America. Oh Visa your so crazy exciting!!! Phelps, I know you're shouting don't worry I'll do my best to Watch you. But please don't eat my Whopper!

1 comment: