Saturday, November 10, 2012

I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to London!


Photo Source The Stalking Moon

If we were thinking about a great song. It is most remarkable if popular Hollywood movie use that song as trademark. Like Top Gun Anthem Soundtrack, Armageddon's I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing Now, here's the main reason why I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to London! Because of great 007 action films. No doubt that this British Finest movie creation makes the mens world smile for more than 50 years. 

I want to be in the presence of action Bond in Great Britain. Touring around MI6, seeing M's files and Q's tech lab. Also witness its historical spot of the making how Ian Fleming's makes a double O. Which is a superior super British Spy that separates him from others. Make him Stand out from any other cop, action star, agent, athlete, professional and soldier.
Photo Source: Visitlondon.com
I got a lot of things to do in London aside from visiting Bond's scenes. I wanna explore its Tower Bridge, Jazz, Concerts, Museum (British, Design and Imperial War). I want to explore more and discover his/her majesty secrets and Royalness. Amazing London Bridges is not Falling Down!! So I repeat  I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to London!
So join the contest now visit www.GowithOh.com to win travel package for free like i do. Stay tuned at facebook.

2 comments: