So here's my 5 Tips to Boost Your Immunity during the Holidays
1. Travel - Go to places you've never been. Then judge life based on your travel experience. Way back HS and College people say its the best school. As you read in News or Watch in TV. I believe on that thinking. But once you been there.. there's always better and difference. Like before and after perspective to UP, Ateneo, La Salle, Oxford, Stanford, Wharton, War College, MIT or Harvard as I grow older. It does change my outlook and views. Wait until you see the difference between others continents and countries.
Before I believe on sayings that Olympics is the bottom-line of all sport achievement. After seeing world cup and f1 season finale live, it change my perspective. I can feel the real tension, excitement and mix emotions. Or even just watching the MGM or pro league of various sports discipline.
2. Eat, Drink and take what you like - Its a freedom of choice. Consume what you like don't let Religion or other people deprive you from what you really like. Weather you like Mayweather Champagnes $1.2M celebration entourage victory party beer, liquor or wine holiday choices.
President Ramos or Snoop Doug does different smoke taste then be it. Eat whatever you like and love to eat. If you like to drink soft-drink, frog, worm, duck, sisha or lechon. Then be it, don't deprive your taste-buds and food likes with the advise of others.
If people say you may get fat remember what Adele said "I love food and hate exercise. I don't have time to work out.. I don't want to be on the cover of Playboy or Vogue. I want to be on the cover of Rolling Stone or Q. I'm not a trend-setter... I'm a singer... I'd rather weigh a ton and make an amazing album than look like Nicole Richie and do a shit album. My aim in life is never to be skinny."
3. Follow your heart - When you a going to do something you must consult your heart. Then ask yourself if you really love or like it. Because its hard to fake yourself or feeling. Or doing the things that you not passionate about. It is really for me? Am I passionate about it? I totally agree to these lines of Georges Clooney to Bob in the famous Hollywood Movie "Up in the Air Movie"
I'm not a shrink, Bob. I'm a wake-up call. You know why kids love athletes?(Bob)- I don't know.
Cause they screw lingerie models?(Bob) No, that's why we love athletes.
Kids love athletes, because they follow their dreams.(Bob) Well, I can't dunk.
- No, but you can cook.(Bob) What are you talking about?In French culinary arts.Your resume says that you minored they work on thefryer at KFC, Most students, but you bussed tables.Then you get out of college at Il Picador to support yourself. To give up on your dreams? and then you come and you work here.How much did they first pay you?(Bob) 27 grand a year.
- And when were you going to stop and come back. Good question.and do what makes you happy? company for their entire lives, I see guys who work at the same. Guys exactly like you. and they never have a moment of happiness.They clock in, they clock out, You have an opportunity here, Bob.
This is a rebirth.
4. Watch Movie and Do It later - Sometime it feels good to be the Actor-Actress yourself. Because you are the director of your own life and architect of your own will. Its good to see those famous lines in movie and apply it to your real life. That's the reason rebirth why this travel food movie blog were created.
Like when James Bond Travel, Dress to impress, Play those Q gadgets, Negotiates with M, Order a Hotel Room. Its good to imitate their lines and go to cool travel places where they have been. Then shout the joy to your heart when you reach that. Ive been to that place where Tom Cruise, Diesel or Statham shoot this and that movie. Is that a good holiday? Or Just simply living the Iron man lifestyle Rocket Science brilliant Tech Engineer Alpha men Elon Musk.
5. Take Fern C Active Lifestyle Protection - You have a great lifestyle. So protect it at all cause. As you enjoy life, you need to boost your immune system booster. Take vitamins to enjoy it more of living the good life. Fern C has Sodium Ascorbate, which is better to compare than Ascorbic Acid.
Why? see chemical technical details on this article. Ascorbate is more or less absorb 95% in the bloodstream compare to ascorbic which is approximately 25%. In which it increase body resistance to infection and stress. It also promotes fast healing and prevent anemia. To know more like Fern C on facebook, follow them twitter and instragram.