Saturday, March 7, 2015

I like Sandview Travel Calaguas

3 decades ago I was born in Camsur, 3 years ago I visit it again and its beaches. Though years I never thought of having a fetish to travel to unfamiliar or exotic places. So I like to discover the Camarines Norte which they called the virgin island of Calaguas. 

Looks like the beaches up north was amazing to discover. Sounds relaxing and tempting. But I like to experience and soul search sleeping on Tent, riding a Bangka and ATV in this hidden white sand paradise of Luzon.


As a Beach fanatic I like to explore how does it feel like to swim to various places.  3 years ago in Pasacao Beach of  Bicol, 2 years ago in fine sand of Abu Dhabi and last year the crowded Rio, Brazil. You may pick affordable worry free 3 or 2 days tour package here.
For more info visit
  or contact on mobile SMART 0918-439-6807 
GLOBE 0927-729-5562   SUN 0932-463-7072 
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment