Sunday, February 15, 2015

I Explore World Action Adventure Beauty Elements

As I travel from different continents, I shared great photos of famous places beautiful faces. So here I am again sharing thoughts as a Jet-setter. I Explore World Beauty Elements of Earth, Water, Fire and Air..Gogo Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I  Am Captain Planet. Lols!
By the power vested upon travel addict buff here's my photos entries to Explore Elements Thomas Cook Blog Photo Contest.
Earth - I was in Corcovado, Brazil after watching Fifa World Cup last year. When I took the photo of Helicopter and View of Beautiful Brazil and Ipanema Beach on my handy phone. I feel like Im fast5 and 007 Hollywood movie setting. Before entering the 7 worlds of wonders which is the Iconic Christ the Redeemer statue.
 
Air - Couple of years ago I was at Clark, Pampanga Philippines for Valentines Hot Air Balloon Festival and Airshow. I like those people who dive from Chopper. Like those Navy Seals in Action movie.  Those where the great fun variety show Up in the Air.
Fire - 2012 Where I have the guts to go inside Taal Volcano Boiling Crater in Philippines. Its quite dangerous at some point when I stepped on some small rocks my sleepers melted. Anyway I enjoy swimming at a very hot lake inside Volcano's crater. Hotter than any Sauna and Miami Heat!
Water - Im in Middle East, UAE 2013. Where I stay in a 7 Star hotel and This is my Palace background. What a wonderful day to explore water-world. After Watching F1 Finale in Abu Dhabi and Visiting the Ferrari Museum.


No comments:

Post a Comment