Monday, September 20, 2010

Häagen-Dazs Caramel Biscuit & Cream '“Do not disturb. Slow melting in progress.”

Well, after a days-hardwork in call center do i deserve a break or an ice cream after my meal? What you think? This premium ice cream was taste so good. Come-on go to your nearest mall and supermarket and eat with me! scoop it baby!!
Be prepare to make this ice cream explode to my mouth
"Be prepare for some awesomeness ice cream moment"
See the caramel pics? Does it makes your mouth watered?
This ice cream is so delicious that makes me feel like king or float like a butterfly.
Häagen-Dazs' new flavour - Caramel Biscuit & cream makes my day melt or float like a butterfly. 
So please do not attempt to disturb me!! Melting in my mouth and f14 flying simulation is in progress. Up above the clouds, up above in the air and feel the sweetness of this premium ice cream.
 “Do not disturb. Slow melting in progress.”
Feel it with your hands, Touch it with your skin
"I can feel it in my hand, I can touch it with my skin"
Pose with it, Come on closer dude!
See this new look and attractive fine taste 
Say Cheeze Caramel Dude!!!
That's it, Feel it, Taste it
All the way to your heart, soul and stomach!
OMG!! Taste so good and close your eyes!!sarap!!!
Again/Repeat “Do not disturb. Slow melting in progress.”
Bombs away! Awesome taste!!!
Nutrition shows the energy percentage percentage we can benefit in every  100ml Häagen-Dazs' ice cream we've eaten. 
I like this posture of a model ever-since haagen dazs is the official partner endorser of 1 my bachelor New York lifestyle favorite movie sex and the city. Live the city good life to the fullest.
So you want also to join this blog contest? 
And win some cool free travel stuff, gadget and GC
Please click here:
Thank you enjoy Eating and Winning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment