Friday, December 7, 2018

Sugar Butterly - Sugarhouse All Time Favorite Desserts - Holiday Treats

I've been touring around different food factories, restaurants, steakhouse, wine shows, plant breweries last week it was with Sugarhouse. So to keep to travel for food adventure balance lets put some sugar on it. So how can I sugarcoat, its already sweet?

Holidays is fast approaching this month. A reason to do more gift giving, I find these sweet treats a good gift ideas for your family and friends. Im not really a superfan of desserts but ang sarap talaga ng yellowish yema at lecheplan dito. Kaya ung 1 box ng yema ko ubos kaagad. 
Talking about the history of Sugarhouse with the Owner Pebbles and Promoter Jeff. Since 1983 mag aapat n dekada na pla itong Sugarhouse. During our last visit at Rockwell Powerplant mall basement, which is the largest store location in among its other branches which is usually stall, this time huge fine dining type with lots of lunch and dinner options. 

They have meals here aside from tons of Cakes and Desserts. Like meatball, spag, spareribs, beef ribs, salad and pumpkin soup. I ordered hot cappuccino in pair with these sugar creations. I saw that these desserts really appeal to women. You can't imagine how much they knew about desserts and pastries with that 360 smile.
Basta ako enjoy chill lang, so what you gonna do with the dessert? It reminds me of different hiphop sugar related songs throwback college years. Like the Crazytown Butterfly - Come my lady Come come my lady You're my butterfly, sugar baby Come my lady Come come my lady You're my butterfly, sugar baby..

So treat you're sugar like love one with Sugarhouse All Time Favorite Desserts - Holiday Treats. The Manilas premier cake shop, that has been the home of exquisite cakes and pastries. Your ultimate source of the best pastries and cake in the metro. Because A party or a bday is just a meeting with out a cake. 

Visit Sugarhouse - Power Plant Mall 
Rockwell Drive Cor. Estrella St, Makati, 
1210 Metro Manila
Phone (02) 898 1321 








No comments:

Post a Comment