Friday, May 11, 2018

Too much vitamin Sea Adventures for me?

Really - too much vitamin sea adventures for me? Just finished exploring the sea with the worlds best sailing boat. Yacht touring the Philippine islands last month for 2 weeks and then scuba diving last week. One of the best seafood restaurant in the Metro.

1st is sail then dive, island hopping and swim and now eat them. Now here we go again, but this time seafood feast with @abovesealevel - Home of the Giant Butterfly Squid. So I can live life to the fullest and then explore the world 7 seas.

#butterflysquid #abovesealevel #crab #shells #seafood they have more than 70 branches across the country. #squid #travelfood Visit the boat like branch in 120th Maginhawa St Diliman Quezon City. See the kitchen behind the scenes series of videos I made. 

As well as the message of the owner here. As he were the first Filipino seafood entrepreneur to pioneer this kind of concept. Paul who made he's BPO retirement a profitable business. Managing over 70 branches all over the Philippine islands as of now by the age of early 30's.    
Because you only live twice - for yourself and your dream. You need to perform exactly what is written to be filmed. Reminds me of Thunderball, Die Another Day (2002) The Meg Movie Mechanic: Resurrection in BusStop DiveResort The Rock (movie). #aspiringactionstar

1st time to dive 30ft here at bus stop diving. Its like touring a round Disneyland the finding nemo version. I didnt have a diving license but I swim with the fish like a handsome. Thanks to my dive instructor Lawrence Lopez #busstopdiving #diving #wazzuppilipinas #travel. See my underwater vision here.
Waterworld sailing on the deep blue sea with Rainbow Warrior - with the world best sail yacht from Amsterdam. Reminds me of this song and top gun anthem lifestyle -  Oh my goodness. What am I gonna do in a submarine? They want you, they want you in the navy.

In the navy..Yes, you can sail the seven seas..In the navy...Yes, you can put your mind at ease. Where can you find pleasure Search the world for treasure. Learn science technology. 

Where can you begin to make your dreams all come true. On the land or on the sea, Where can you learn to fly. Play in sports and skin dive, Study oceanography.

No comments:

Post a Comment