Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Travel Food Movie Dating Ventures for over 50's

My parents were actually on its 50's close to 60's retirement. So they can now stop working and enjoy travel while having government social security support. And I was thinking about a perfect over 50s dating Travel Food Movie escapades destination for them. 

I like to make sure that both party enjoy both activities and destination. For instance my Dad like Boxing, Action Films and Basketball while my Mom likes Korean and Asian Novels movie series. So, I was thinking about Las Vegas US, London UK, Tokyo Japan and Seoul South Korea as a perfect couple destination for them.

Because my dad love action films and action sports while my mom loves travel and real or sci fi drama. So MGM or MI5 tour would be perfect for my dad while Winter and Spring love tour for my lovely mom in the heart of Tokyo and Seoul. So they can enjoy both action, life and art as a whole. As they live, pray, travel, eat and love.

After more than 3 decades of raising us their 6 children. I think they deserved a great vacation spot, touring around the world and enjoying its local food same as what they did here, the cool senior dating site. Although they are both from Philippines, I wanted to make them feel young at heart. 

So they can live long life. As the site promotes  great experiences with dating as well as relationships particularly for the over the age of 40. Wether you've been into serious relationship of your entire life or been on a divorce or separated by choice.

You can actually browse on the sites and see the excitement going on. You can read article about Christian Dating, Food Tips, Travel as Companion.  So you would realize the value of life that's its more than just intimate dating.  It became as a lifestyle partnership.

Its also a wholistic approached on how you enjoy food together like your first or 51st date. As it helps seniors to stay connected to their family while technological age is going on. So they can enjoy the thing called "my thing" and remove themselves from age discrimination of isolation.  

I've heard over the news suicide about the famous Chef and Designer. Spade and Anthony was horrible, I think this is a good avenue of staying alive for the rest of your life. As you meet same mind and don't let depression or shyness ruin your life. Because the experts shared its thoughts of breaking the age barriers.

So this site will tell you how they do it. I mean find over 50 companions to attend local or international events to add spice to life. As their kids were no longer with them as they approached retirement and have luxury of time.

Release that fine tasting aged rum, caviar, wine or steak wonderful taste feeling. And show the young ones that you've got the best days and time of your life. So allow and meet that same like minded fellow feel special like.  

So what is the use of great talent, wealth and luxurious life if you were 6 feet under the ground? I think if Cleopatra, Nero, Robin Williams and Marilyn Monroe were busy enough to enjoy the features and benefits of this new site. 

I think they would not be listed in the list of famous people who committed suicide. Instead I like to see all of them live long on its 8O's and above. As a result of having a good young happy lifestyle in the past. 

1 comment: