Sunday, July 8, 2018

I celebrated Canadian Day with Tim Hortons

If Philippines got June 12 and US have 4th of July as Independence day. This time I celebrated July 1st Canadian Day with Tim Horton. So lets celebrate Canada Bday free from British and French empire since 1867. So how did I celebrate to be in the Kingdom of Canadian rights last week?

I did have them put a Tatt to my face and skin with the Canadian Maple leaf flag and best hockey team symbol. The stylish red, white square and 11 pointed red maple leaf. A living Proof that I just got Baptized naturally! Yay! #CelebrateTheCanadianWay #Maple #Donuts #Canada #Canadian Day #Coffee #TimHortonsPh

As the usual celebration of Canadian Citizens around the globe. They have public events such as parades, bbq, carnival, festival, musical, fire and airshow. Tim Hortons Philippines did same thing in Glorietta Makati City. But kinda unique with its Maple-licious so Canadian treats.

Maple dip, maple leaf donuts plus coffee or iced capp supreme topped with maple leaf sprinkles to feel the Independence of the Canada Month. Tim and Wolverine once said l'm a Canadian - So I just switched the majority of my citizenship #celebratethecanadianday #timhortons #canadian #socanadian #hockey #facepainting #canada #donut #icedcapp #cookie
Having said that, My Canadian visa and passport are ready. Will you please let me be part of the Great Canadian Hockey Team! Also to see your magnificent winter-sport and cool cross US/CA border action adventure. So here's Mr Mountie, our very special suave guest from Royal Canadian Mounted Police. 

Please tour me around the picnic area and show me some Canadian action. As you enforced law enforcement on National and Federal level. Show me how to be cool ranger and celebrate life the Canadian way. As we free Canada from any Dominion. So Tim - more maple iced dip, coffee, cookie and donuts treats please?





No comments:

Post a Comment