Sunday, August 4, 2019

My #sherryweek Wine Meat-Seafood Oyster Pairing

I've been to several wine related event within and outside the country. Different wines from different regions really taste different. Especially paired with business, career or sporting event success. 

As a wine lover, I like to explore different wines from different parts of the globe. And see the story behind it. On how it was prepared, texture, age, climate temperature, the soil used and perfect food pairing for certain events or occasions. 
I'm a steak meat and seafood lover so I grab some of promo photos from Cherry Week food blog contest. I like to explore this trip to Sherry Country to experience the Ruta del Vino y Brandy de Marco de Jerez. 

Also to experience the Spanish wine sherry.wine/sherryweek travel event of a lifetime. As my passion for culinary and gastronomy match with this fabulous dish paired with Sherry.
So heyhehey lovely bonita Sherry, will you please bring me to Spain. To enjoy your extraordinary flavor combination. For breakfast, lunch and dinner. I wanna be with you to venture the extraordinary variety of foods from snacks, cheese, almonds to meat and desserts.

Hola! I wanna know the proper Spanish way of pairing Manzanilla with steak,  lobster, fish and oyster seafood. Also with salad or soup dressings so Viva España - Sabe bueno, Sabe delicioso #sherryweek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment