Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Browns Gourmet Katipunan QC - Its a Gourmet life

This is my first time to dine and explore food and restaurant in Katipunan. The last time I was here was almost decade ago. After a Jollibee drive thru take out for pasalubong, while talking to my brother. I didn't noticed a small pole at my left turn, having an minor curved accident at the left backdoor side of my Galant. Then we proceed to visit my uncle house nearby in Balara - QC.

Anyways, last month we had a food trip here. Just in front of Ateneo de Manila University. Together with 4 other food and travel bloggers. We enjoyed its different fine gourmet and shakes creation. I can feel the classic ambiance during my stay here. I saw some students reviewed its school and did group study while having refreshments here.  
I feel relax with its interiors, high ceiling, food art and exciting quote about food & dining. If you have that kind of person who likes to dine then study and read journals. I recommend the place, its a good venue to relax and refresh your mind as well as tummy.

Its mix cucumber + kamias shake and tawilis ginataang kalabasa  were kinda new to my taste. For a fine dining restaurant menu like browns gourmet. And I give it a two thumbs up for a Filipino-American-Italian inspired gourmet. For an ordinary Filipino recipe, making it a world class taste with a refined premiere class food connoisseur twist. 

We ordered a lot, like salad - pasta - meats - fancy chicken -  shakes - rice - potatoes - omelet - dessert - ice cream. And Im sure you can enjoy its creation and the way they cooked and served its menu. The food art in the wall is amazing and interaction with diners were cool via wall comments. Its a delicious Gourmet life!

 Its a gourmet life @brownsgourmet crispy tawilis +ginataang kalabasa perfect with mango with mint shake #wazzuppilipinas #brownsgourmet #katipunan #tawilis #travelfoodmovie
Browns Gourmet -Filipino American Italian Mix restaurant - Beef bulgogi Ohm rice, crispy adobo flakes pasta, roasted chicken and ginger cocumber shake #brownsgourmet #gourmet #restaurant #katipunan

No comments:

Post a Comment