Sunday, March 25, 2018

Tomb Raider Screening @ Greenbelt X Shopee

Daming sugat ni LaRa Croft like Die-hard, Kong, Robinhood and Jumanji ang movie settings peg. Shopee Tomb Raider Screening 
I did bought by Captain America and Batman outfit via Shopee last year. All I can say its a good experience. It was cool, fast, easy and reliable. Anyways thanks again to Shopee.ph and Millet for the cool movie movie cocktail treats and extra special screening invites. I remember watching cool facebook movie here 8 years ago.

To talk more about of the movie before a fly to Bacolod 2 weeks ago. I was never a fan of women doing the action thing. And it change my perspective after watching the movie. I watched Jason Bourne movie on the my 2 weeks Philippines Sail Tour on the boat twice. 
And I was amused with Heather Lee which happens to be Alicia Vikander. She did a great drama action role there. It seems that the movie was the combination of Die-hard, Kong, Robinhood and Jumanji movie. I am now a fan! I like the thrill, as Lara embarks on a risky journey of her father last known destination. 

That helps them solve the mystery of her fathers work, mystery and disappearance. Angelina Jolie did remind me of my last trip to Cambodia several years ago. So know Alicia reminds me that I need to put that Island somewhere in Japan in my Bucket list. Because I have the tendency to visit Hollywood movie scenes. 

When I was in Rio and Abu Dhabi it reminds me of Fast n Furious as well as MI and James Bond movies. Then I tried to reenact those cool scenes day dreaming that I was the actor myself. Haha! Anyways, Cheers to Great movie, food, wine and business e commerce retail-merchant business site Shopee! More power and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment