Sunday, November 12, 2017

Millennial Going in Style - My most rewarding experience with Sodexo Gift Certificates

I received several Sodexo Gift certificates from friends past years. I really appreciate that fact that its an all around gift. That I did use to grocery and shopping in SM department stores. Everything I need is there, reminds me of the movie Up in the Air classic going in style, the millennial version of travelling. Packing and dressing light and then don't stay longer in Airport X-Ray. 

George a suave smart employee, who traveled up in the air around 350k miles per year. When they are at the Airport they are stereotyping Asian and other nationalities on how they behave in the airport as traveler. He mean best practices in saving time like the way you pack your luggage of dress up as a business traveler. That you don't need to carry a lot and I like it!
Reminds me of packing a gift in a smart way, you don't need to hassle yourself. To what color, size, texture  or the specific type of gift that your receiver would like. I receive several gift that I don't like event in school Xmas party in elementary, HS and even College. But by the end of the day its different strokes for different folks. 
  
For you to get the buy-ins of the people you like. You need to know what they like. For instance, several years ago I was monitoring one of my Team. Looking up on their PC monitor screen and phone call if they are doing it right. I've heard and seen anything that I shouldn't be hearing the seeing. 

During phone call idle time, she was talking cross-chatting to fellow employees about her Xmas wish list. That she wish that her supervisor should not give her or that with these color, thing, size etc or something these and that. Made me think that this "gift thing" is so difficult. So, I ended up buying a generic gift same item to all of my team. 

Because I want to keep it simple for myself. Then I realized afterwards that its not kinda effective. For you to get the heart of the people that you like. You must like their like and then understand it, for them to like or follow you. People will not appreciate those gifts because they have different likes. Same goes to me, then I realized that Sodexo GC were the best options. 

You can save time with out gift wrapping those bulky gifts. So your fashion and travel to the party ETA will not be wasted. You will still look fresh, sharp, stress free and stylish. Because you do the gift thing the smart and easy way as you go millennial going in style way. 

Its ideal in any party occasion. Which gift is usually involved, we should always need to have the best experience party memory not the inconvenient or other way around. So, It's an all around (bday, incentive, xmas, etc) sodexo necessity gift for everybody to love no contest.     

No comments:

Post a Comment