Thursday, September 14, 2017

Nash Coffee Break

As a Coffee lover, I would try different kind of coffee form different parts of the world. The texture, humidity, preparations food mix and ritual coffee haven. When my curiosity and appetite for coffee strikes I would venture different coffee creations as a buffet. Working in the BPO industry for the past 13 years makes me increase my appetite for coffee. 

Due to the fact that I need to close a deal or make sure that my foreign clients are satisfy every next 10 mins. So I need to stay strong and sharp. Having said that coffee break muna every 2 hours? Round the global clock chit chat fingertips made easy. And I think that every success of that deal is just a substantial amount of coffee, What do you think? 
Hot or cold Nash coffee can be the best partner for that best and worst days. Every cup of servings to millions of Filipinos coffee drink. Will makes us remember the sweetness and the bitterness of our life and career. So every-time I woke up or take a nap on a days work. As a blogger roaming around in different time zones, documenting life can be so easy, fun and memorable.

I knew that I'm always ready to face the next challenge of my life. So heavy work load or travel adventures? E Nash 3 n 1 coffee natin muna yan! The non dairy coffee aroma with sugar and creamer ready variant. You can always carry anywhere ready to serve hot or cold. Pag puyat coffee, pag bad trip coffee, sports adventure fun coffee, pag masaya coffee so coffee break muna tayo!
Nash Coffee in 3 variant Nash Aroma, Nash White and Nash Brown. With different taste for different personalities. Brown if you like Caramel, White if you like more of cream and aroma if your more on coffee strong smell. Coffee you can enjoy all day all night long as your Karamay sa Hirap, Ginhawa at Tagumpay.

Filipino conversation happen in a cup of coffee. Making it gasoline or fuel to share our unique values. Breakfast, lunch, snacks, meetings or dinner dates can be more exciting when coffee is lay beside the table. As a booster of feeling and creative imaginations. How far you will go with a cup of coffee? Me I'm just here with my Nash coffee ready with my tumbler or cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment