Saturday, June 21, 2014

My Dolby Movie Marathon Weekends Trip

                            

A week before I fly to Europe and Latin America for Brazil Fifa World Cup. I watched movies that suits my taste like Xmen (Wolverine), Maleficent (Sexy Jolie) and Live Die Repeat (Maverick) at  Dolby Atmos Theater, Promenade Mall, Greenhills, San Juan City. Watching this kind of  movie affects my lifestyle and appetite for travel. Look at the picture above not just your ordinary cinema. You may imagine the red carpet premiere on Hollywood  or Las Vegas grande or VIP advance screening? 

Not to mention that I applied some movie clips, best actors speech and thinking in real life. Going back to movie at green-hills, I find it high tech  movie color definition surrounded by 60 speakers that will truly attack your skin nerves. The artistic masterpiece outside by the world renowned Filipino national artist like Bencab. After that the 4d + Dolby Atmos is just better than your regular movie weekends. Lets say you just upgrade your economy airplane trip to a business class.

No comments:

Post a Comment