Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Own Movie with Fast 6 “Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!”

If were the star on my own movie my story would be the combination expendables, 007, avengers and fast & furious 1-6. Those kind of a movie I watched. More of a heavy muscle, scifi, action and fast cars films. The story would be saving the world from terrorist with latest toys and gadgets for the big boys. A Michael Bay, Jerry or Spielberg film.

And since I'm bald  a combination of Diesel, Willis, Johnson, Statham, Cage would do. And super-macho heavy masculine high octane movie like fast 6, with poppin kettle korn fun - soda makes this movies complete. My Own Movie with Fast 6  “Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!” Whether ill be watching this at home or in the large screen. So Danza Kuduro, Tokyo Drift, Bond Theme and Low Rider music please!

No comments:

Post a Comment