Sunday, April 15, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang Bring You The Avengers!

April Summer Movie Fever is on with the Much awaited "The Avengers".  So, if you like to watch this movie for free at Edsa Shangrila Mall, Cineplex on April 26, 2012 8:30pm then blog and click here.  When I was a kid, i used to watch and play video with this film as well as TV series. 

For the past 2 decades I never grow old, instill love to watch this Marvel Characters. Captain America here we go soldier, aye aye sir. Incredible hulk don't be angry, because ill gonna watch you. Iron man rock-star whats our pretty girls business? I like your computer digital office and command station. Wish me to have  awesome  work-station like you do.

Thor say regards to my long lost character Zeus, Poseidon, Jayson and Hephaestus. My college  favorite subject called Mythology. Hawkeye and Black Widow your kinda new to me, I'm excited to see you role. I like to see you Rock The Avengers Movie Performance. Now, Speaking of fast powers and flying object lets talk about fast internet PLDT myDSL connection and cool Nuffnang blog community.



 
1. This summer is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-29, 2012.

2. All you need to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, no cash out!

3. You can upgrade your Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever.

4. Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings!

5. Apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment